Saturday, May 8, 2010

She's getting big!

Anthony and I set up a little photo shoot to see how Leona has changed since we brought her home from the hospital over 7 weeks ago. So we put on the same outfit from one of those early days and set her in the lamb chair to see a side-by-side comparison. Besides her face I think the biggest change is in her little round tummy! So cute. Here she is at 4 days old.


And here she is at 7 weeks 3 days. I wonder if she will still fit in this chair at 14 weeks. I know she won't fit into the outfit, it was a tight squeeze to get the shirt over her little noggin today.

3 comments:

  1. Aw jeez! Just look at that little belly! I better come visit again before she's all grown up.

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to try you squeeze into this outfit in a couple of months! Hope your having a happy mothers day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable April! I've just caught up by blog :-) I miss you guys! You have the most adorable family ever :-) Leona has the coolest wardrobe ever too, btw! :-)

    ReplyDelete