Saturday, November 21, 2009

25 weeks!














Here are the most recent baby pics! These were taken about two weeks ago, and we were so excited to see her little profile for the first time.
















This is a 3-D version, you can see her little hand up over her face and her legs are bent up so her knee is right by her head, too. She's rocking the fetal position, though the ultrasound lady (who was very nice this time) assured me that she has plenty of room to stretch out in there. She said baby Leona can kick things around and make more room for herself at my expense. :) Good for her! She's been very gentle so far though, it feels like a little jellyfish swimming around in my belly.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! She's the most precious jellyfish I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete